Update 12/2/2017 Forums Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by OwnageTechGeek, December 2, 2017.

By OwnageTechGeek on December 2, 2017 at 12:29 AM
  1. OwnageTechGeek

OwnageTechGeek Owner Owner

• This is an official thread. It was posted on behalf of the TalentCraft Management Team.
    Hello TalentCraft community! Unfortunately, I will be the bringer of bad news, which I feel that I am compelled to share. As you may have noticed, the server did not open as expected on December 1st. While, we were working towards this deadline and were on the path to meeting this deadline, I was struck with a very unfortunate situation.

Unfortunately, my dog of nine years, three weeks ago was diagnosed palliative nasal cancer, meaning that his life span would be only approximately three months. Unfortunately, when the testing came back, it was discovered that this form of cancer would be far more lethal, likely leading to the dog's death long before that time. This is due to the tumors position on certain blood vessels leading to nose bleeding, which cannot be stopped easily.

I, in light of the circumstance, and in full expectation that he may go the very next day, took the last three weeks as a time of saying goodbye, as a time of loving. It was time which I spent loving the very animal who I spent much of my remembered life with and would soon be forced to part with. While, I thought that I had three months, I am very glad that I took the opportunity to say goodbye before it was too late. Xenos had a wonderful Thanksgiving and birthday, but unfortunately died the day after his birthday.

Unfortunately, on Tuesday night of this week, a nose bled started, one which my family and I were unable to stop. We realized at this point, that it was best of us to do the humane thing in this instance. Xenos was a fantastic dog and will never be missed. While we never expected his death so quickly, we realize that he never had to suffer the excruciating death of bleeding to death nor dying with massive mental disorders (which he would soon develop as a result of the tumor.)

I am very sorry that we are forced to delay the opening of TalentCraft into the future. At this point in time, we are unsure of the expected time of launch. We will post an announcement regarding this issue as soon as we are aware of an exact day.

Thanks,

OwnageTechGeek

Last edited: December 2, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by OwnageTechGeek, December 2, 2017.