Update 12/25/2017 General Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by OwnageTechGeek, December 25, 2017.

By OwnageTechGeek on December 25, 2017 at 12:26 AM
  1. OwnageTechGeek

OwnageTechGeek Owner Owner

• This is an official thread. It was posted on behalf of the TalentCraft Management Team.
    Hello TalentCraft community! We have been working extra hard over the past few weeks, and even into the wee hours of Christmas Day. The first thing I would like to do is give a big thanks to MuelTheFox, who discovered a color bug with staff names on the website! Thank you again Muel! Secondly, I would like to inform everyone that we will hopefully be launching on New Years Day at midnight, for the beginning of the new year.

Specifically, I would like to talk about development on the Discord. We have added an automatic restart script to the custom Discord bot. This should hopefully lead to a more reliable bot, which according to our testing appears to have worked! We have already seen improvement in bot uptime.

The Minecraft server has been coming along very well! The custom commands have been implemented, however they are not in a stage to be shared yet. We hope to be able to share some pictures in the coming days.

Happy Holidays,

TalentCraft

Last edited: January 2, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by OwnageTechGeek, December 25, 2017.